Domus Clericorum www.diapo.ch

Domus Clericorum

This room is located at the heart of the castle and has an large, impressive fireplace.

In the 13th century the "Domus Clericorum" (the clerks' abode) housed the administration of the Chillon castellanyy and the bailiwick of Chablais on two floors.

This building either collapsed or was demolished in the 16th century. The clerks' room on the lower floor was entirely restored in the first half of the 20th century. Between 1947 and 1948, the wall paintings were reproducted based on remnants of the 13th century decoration. Remaining decoration found in the torture room was used as a model for painting the ceiling.


This venue is ideal for organising drinks & nibbles or appetizer & cocktail receptions. It holds up to 150 guests.

It is available once ticket sales to the castle are closed.

social.hub.title

    widget.timetable.text

    widget.tarifs.text

    member.terms.title

    member.terms.desc.un

    member.terms.desc.deux

    member.terms.desc.trois

    help.box.intro.title

    help.box.intro.description

    help.box.first.title

    help.box.first.description

    help.box.second.title

    help.box.second.description

    help.box.third.title

    help.box.third.description

    help.box.fourth.title

    help.box.fourth.description

    help.box.fifth.title